Hi everybody,
I have the following GStreamer-CRITICAL warning and I can't get rid of it:

$ gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc location="http://IP/video.cgi?videocodec=h264";
user-id=USER user-pw=PASSWORD do-timestamp=true ! multipartdemux ! fakesink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
^Chandling interrupt.
Interrupt: Stopping pipeline ...
Execution ended after 0:00:01.692054125
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...

(gst-launch-1.0:12437): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_mini_object_unref: assertion
'mini_object->refcount > 0' failed
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

(For the warning to appear I pressed CTRL-C for stopping the stream.)
It seems that it is from the multipartdemux element, if I execute the command
without it the warning does not appear.

I am using Gstreamer 1.4.5.

I saw this link (which seems to describe the problem that I have) but I
couldn't use it with Gstreamer 1.0 :
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GStreamer

It is very important to me to fix this warning. Can somebody help me
with a fix?

** Affects: gstreamer1.0 (Ubuntu)

Gstreamer critical warning
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418885
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch
seeded packages, which is subscribed to gstreamer1.0 in Ubuntu.