Ok, I confirmed this but modified the bug description according to the
discussion here: https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg10258.html

** Changed in: indicator-power (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

- On RTM 5 with Mako, the auto brightness toggle switch has been removed
- from the power indicator. This was highly useful, and I don't understand
- why it has been removed. Please bring it back!!
+ On build #5 in the ubuntu-touch/ubuntu-rtm/devel channel, the auto
+ brightness toggle is sometimes missing in the power indicator. Sometimes
+ everything is fine and sometimes it's simply not there.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-power in Ubuntu.

  Auto brightness toggle sometimes doesn't appear in power indicator

Status in “indicator-power” package in Ubuntu: