** Changed in: dekko

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu
in Ubuntu.

  Online detection does not work with confined apps on Nexus 4

Status in dekko:
  Fix Released
Status in Network Menu:
  Fix Released
Status in “apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “connectivity-api” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “indicator-network” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “connectivity-api” package in Ubuntu RTM:
  Fix Released
Status in “indicator-network” package in Ubuntu RTM:

  Dekko is not detecting if Online correctly. If I look at the server
  logs, I don't see anything in the email server logs for dekko to
  connect. If I look in ~/.cache/upstart/application-click-
  com.ubuntu.developer.dpniel.dekko_dekko_0.2.2.log, I don't see
  anything about connecting. If I click the globe in dekko, I see that
  it is in offline mode and selecting one of the others seems to make no
  difference (I see nothing in the server logs and the upstart logs) and
  the setting doesn't stick (ie, it *always* says 'Offline mode').

  I thought this might be bug #1226844, but if I adjust
  /var/lib/apparmor/profiles/*dekko* to remove 'deny' from in front of
  the NetworkManager and ofono rules and run apparmor_parser -r
  /var/lib/apparmor/profiles/*dekko*, there are no denials but it still
  doesn't detect if I am online or not  when on 3G.

  If I get on wifi instead of 3G, dekko can detect if I am online if I
  apply the apparmor changes I mentioned above (though, there are still
  NetworkManager dbus denials).

  For dekko to work as a confined application (ie, shipped in the Ubuntu
  App Store) it is going to need to operate without these NetworkManager
  and ofono DBus APIs, because they are not allowed to app store apps.

  Previous description:
  In addidtion to TLS on port 143, it would be nice to support imaps on port
993.