** Also affects: apport (Linux From Scratch)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  +storeblob fails with "500 Internal server error" on production (works
  on edge)

Status in Launchpad itself:
  Fix Released
Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in apport package in Linux From Scratch:

  Binary package hint: apport

  On latest lucid, apport will not connect via a verified establish
  Internet connection.

  STR:
  1) Attempt to submit a crash report from /var/crash
  2) Apport dialog titled "Network Problem" with the text, "Cannot connect to
crash database, please check your internet connection."

  Ubuntu forum discussion  & confirmation here:

  Let me know what debugging information I may provide to assist in
  this.

  The actual error that apport gets is: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server
  Error