ok, then it's basically bug #1812746 and an upstream decision, details
on https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/issues/847

** Changed in: glib2.0 (Ubuntu)

** Bug watch added: gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/issues #847
   https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/issues/847

** Changed in: glib2.0 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to glib2.0 in Ubuntu.

  [ubuntu 19.04]All .desktop configuration files are not opening in
  nautilus

Status in glib2.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Error : Desktop configuration files are not launching from nautilus but its
working from desktop.
  Occured Error while : made a shortcut and tried to open from nautilus
  {
  [Desktop Entry]
  Name=Install Niram
  Exec=/usr/share/niram/NiramStock/install.sh
  Type=Application
  StartupNotify=true
  Comment=Install Stock Niram Theme
  Path=/usr/share
  Icon=/home/newtron/Documents/NiramStock/20190107_201717.png
  }
  but it's opening in text editor. Also ubuntu's default examples have this
error and showing it as a normal text file.

  What I've expected : On older versions of nautilus and all versions of
  nemo it directly opens .desktop files from file manager.

  Now  I've modified this bug report and hopefully waiting for an
  answer.

  Tanks