awesome, thanks so much

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to sudo in Ubuntu.

  regression:  sudo returns exit code 0 if child is killed with SIGTERM

Status in sudo package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in sudo source package in Xenial:

  hey there- it looks like we accidentally removed the patch that fixed
  this problem when releasing sudo 1.8.16-0ubuntu1.6 -

  https://git.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sudo/commit/?h=ubuntu/xenial-
  updates&id=15345b19b82f587498573b38554e24ec0ab816cb

  note that `terminate-with-commands-signal.patch` is removed from
  debian/patches/series in that commit

  and the behavior described in the original bug (LP 1686803) has
  returned in xenial.

  can we get this back into the current sudo package? the fix still
  exists upstream so it feels like this was an accidental reversion.