This bug was fixed in the package apport - 2.20.11-0ubuntu3

---------------
apport (2.20.11-0ubuntu3) eoan; urgency=medium

  * test/test_backend_apt_dpkg.py: Now that there are per architecture cache
    files we need to make all of them outdated rather than just the first one.
    (LP: #1832120)

 -- Brian Murray <br...@ubuntu.com>  Mon, 10 Jun 2019 16:02:32 -0700

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  i386 - Test fails 'test_get_file_package_uninstalled_multiarch'

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  Version: 2.20.11-0ubuntu2
  Release: Eoan 19.10

  This failure is currently blocking Konsole 19.04.2-0ubuntu1 from
  migrating from proposed.

  The test 'test_get_file_package_uninstalled_multiarch' now appears to
  be failing, at least the majority of the time, on i386 with:

  FAIL: test_get_file_package_uninstalled_multiarch (__main__.T)
  get_file_package() on foreign arches and releases
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "./test_backend_apt_dpkg.py", line 346, in
test_get_file_package_uninstalled_multiarch
      True, cache_dir, arch='even')
  AssertionError: OSError not raised by get_file_package

  The test history can be seen here:

  http://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/packages/a/apport/eoan/i386

  This fails against multiple triggers, including itself in the release
  pocket.

  I would also note that the same failure has been seen recently on
  amd64:

  http://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/packages/a/apport/eoan/amd64

  however that then passed on subsequent retries. Something that does
  not seem to be the case after multiple retries on i386.