**** not resolved !!! ***

hi

with

opensuse13.1
LO Version: 4.3.2.2 Build ID: edfb5295ba211bd31ad47d0bad0118690f76407d
print via cups
2 pages per sheet
to brother MFC-J6510DW
Name        : mfcj6510dwcupswrapper
Version     : 3.0.0
Release     : 1
Architecture: i386
Install Date: Mit 25 Jun 2014 17:47:16 CEST
Group       : Applications
Size        : 64256
License     : 2004-2012 Brother Industries, Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Signature   : (none)
Source RPM  : mfcj6510dwcupswrapper-3.0.0-1.src.rpm
Build Date  : Don 22 Mär 2012 09:07:35 CET
Build Host  : localhost.domain
Relocations : (not relocatable)
Packager    : root@localhost
Vendor      : Brother Industries, Ltd.
Summary     : Brother CUPS Inkjet Printer Definitions
Description :
Brother Inkjet printer CUPS Driver

LO prints the pages still as shown in the attachment <current and
expected behavior>.

thanks

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to poppler in Ubuntu.

  Incorrect handling of orientation when printing PDF files

Status in CUPS - Common Unix Printing System:
  Confirmed
Status in Poppler:
  Fix Released
Status in “cups-filters” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “poppler” package in Ubuntu:

  There seems to be some problems in the CUPS filters handling PDF
  files, which can be shown without having an actual printer hooked up
  (this seems to be independent of the driver in use).

  This happens on the latest Ubuntu 13.10 but I believe the real culprit
  is in the cups-filters 1.0.40 package.

  This happens when trying to print a PDF file (such as the CUPS test
  page in /usr/share/cups/data/default.pdf) and trying to change its
  orientation with the 'landscape' option, as such :

  lp -d queue -o landscape /usr/share/cups/data/default.pdf

  The result right now would be that the job is upside down, instead of
  being in a landscape orientation.

  This happens regardless of the driver. The same behavior doesn't
  happen for documents such as PostScript files, which works as
  expected, at least with a PS printer.

  The easiest way to test this is to set up queues that print to file
  (enable FileDevice in the CUPS config first) and look at the resulting
  files with a document viewer such as evince :

  - Create a new Generic Postscript queue using the default drivers, set it to
print to a URI such as file:///tmp/test.ps
  - Send a PDF job to the queue with the landscape option
  - Look at the output in evince or Ghostview

  I strongly suspect something is amiss with the pdftopdf filter's
  handling of these options, especially in v1.0.40. Fedora 19 didn't
  exhibit the same problem until the cups-filters package was brought up
  to the same version just today.

  I also suspect that more than the orientation options are affected, we
  have had reports from customers having trouble with options handled
  through the Collate PPD options.