apport information

** Attachment added: "ProcCpuinfoMinimal.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1834780/+attachment/5274262/+files/ProcCpuinfoMinimal.txt

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  apport should have python3-launchpadlib in required dependencies

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  When asked to report apt-collect nnnn , apport is not installed on my
  system and I was told "apt install apport", so I did and the
  installation went ok.

  Problem:
  apport then fails on missing dependency python3-launchpadlib

  Workaround:
  manually install it through apt.

  Solution:
  apport should have python3-launchpadlib in required dependencies.
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportLog:

  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.6
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: KDE
  DistroRelease: KDE neon 18.04
  InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Release amd64
(20121017.1)
  Package: apport 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.6 [origin: Ubuntu]
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.0.0-20.21~18.04.1-generic 5.0.8
  Tags: third-party-packages bionic wayland-session
  Uname: Linux 5.0.0-20-generic x86_64
  UnreportableReason: Toto není oficiální KDE balík. Prosíme odstraňte všechny
balíky třetích stran a zkuste to znovu.
  UserGroups: adm libvirtd lpadmin netdev plugdev sudo video
  _MarkForUpload: True