I think a change in Ubuntu broke ClutterGstCamera.

I don't use io.elementary.camera but have my own program that also uses
ClutterGstCamera. Up until about a month ago it was working fine on
18.04. Now it gives the same error:

Clutter-Gst-CRITICAL **: Unable to setup device without element factory,
node and name set 0x2c83820 0x2fe26f0 (nil)

It doesn't work on 19.04 either. Still works on Gentoo Linux.

** Package changed: camera-app (Ubuntu) => clutter-gst-3.0 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: clutter-gst-3.0 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to camera-app in Ubuntu.

  The io.elementary.camera package installs on Ubuntu Disk 19.04
  normally, but does not open the video image.

Status in clutter-gst-3.0 package in Ubuntu:

  Hello guys

  I installed the io.elementary.camera package from Elementary OS on
  Ubuntu Disk 19.04 normally, but message appears that it does not
  recognize the webcam. Note I have the Juno Elementary OS installed on
  the same machine and the Webcam works normally.

  I installed through the repository:

  sudo add-apt-repository ppa: elementary-os / daily
  sudo apt update
  sudo apt install io.elementary.camera

  In the description, there is the option pantheon-camera, but this one
  says to be with broken package and does not install. Could it be this
  that does not let the webcam work? Look!

  sudo apt install pantheon-camera
  [sudo] password for edson:
  Reading package lists ... Ready
  Building dependency tree
  Reading status information ... Ready
  Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that
  you asked for an impossible situation or, if you are using the
  unstable distribution, that some required packages have not been created yet
or have been removed from Incoming.
  The following information may help resolve the situation:

  The following packages have mismatched dependencies:
  pantheon-camera: Depends: io.elementary.camera but will not install
  E: Impossible to fix problems, you kept (hold) broken packages.

  Note When I enter synaptcis there is no broken package.

  If you uninstall io.elementary.camera and try to install the pantheon-
  camera the same broken package information appears.

  The installation of io.elementary.camera is performed successfully on
  Ubuntu 19.04 Disk, but does not appear the image of the video and nor
  does it recognize the webcam, video attachments.

  When you try to open the camera through the terminal the following
  error message appears:

  edson @ edson-p6540br: ~ $ io.elementary.camera

  (io.elementary.camera:10218): Clutter-WARNING **: 16: 43: 29.698:
  Whoever translated default: LTR did so wrongly.

  (io.elementary.camera:10218): Clutter-Gst-CRITICAL **: 16: 43: 29.753: Unable
to setup device without element factory, node and name set 0x55a19aa51200
0x7fc2ec00e240 (nil)
  edson @ edson-p6540br: ~ $

  I ask you to forward the responsible team so that the correction can
  be carried out.

  Thank you