** Also affects: mesa (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  Cannot start desktop session with compositor enabled

Status in Xfwm4:
  Invalid
Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in xfwm4 package in Ubuntu:

  I cannot login to the Xfce desktop session anymore. in ~/.xsession-
  errors there's the message:

  xfwm4: ../src/mesa/drivers/dri/i965/intel_mipmap_tree.c:1285:
  intel_miptree_match_image: Assertion `image->TexObject->Target ==
  mt->target' failed.

  Earlier today Mesa was upgraded via bionic-updates from 18.2 to 19.0.

  I'm running Xubuntu 18.04 and I'm also using the Xubuntu Staging PPA
  with xfwm4 4.13.3