So, although I don't completely agree with the new vertical scrolling
behavior in the Switcher, I don't think we should block the SRU on this
since this is how Utopic now behaves.  I think I will enter a new bug
report about the behavior not being quite what is expected and then
flesh that out.  If we decide to switch the behavior back, then we will
get it into another SRU.  That said, marking this verification-done.

** Tags removed: verification-needed
** Tags added: verification-done

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Scroll wheel uses inverted logic to switch between
  applications/windows in the switcher

Status in Nux:
  Fix Committed
Status in Nux trusty series:
  In Progress
Status in Unity:
  Fix Committed
Status in Unity 7.2 series:
  In Progress
Status in “nux” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “nux” source package in Trusty:
  Fix Committed
Status in “unity” source package in Trusty:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [Impact]
  Scrolling on the Alt+Tab has invalid behavior:
  - Scrolling down, moves to the previous icon/window
  - Scrolling up, moves to the next icon/window
  - Scrolling left, moves to the next icon/window
  - Scrolling right, moves to the previous icon/window

  [Test case]
  1. Press Alt+Tab
  2. While pressing the keys, use mouse scroll wheel to scroll vertically (and,
if possible, horizontally)

  Expected behavior:
  - Scrolling down, moves to the next icon/window
  - Scrolling up, moves to the previous icon/window
  - Scrolling left, moves to the previous icon/window
  - Scrolling right, moves to the next icon/window

  [Regression potential]
  Vertical scrolling code has not been touched by the change, so there's no
possibility to regress in this sense.