The shorter one ends at Jul 1, long before I asked you for the tests, and also
its last line looks broken. It is mot probably incomplete, somehow a part of it
got lost during upload.
In the longer one I have found one of your two tests. I have cut it at the
beginning of that test and uploaded the resulting log to this bug report as
attachment of comment #22.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  1.10.14-0ubuntu2 breaks DNS propagation from VPN

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  I have an OpenVPN connection, and I use the update-systemd-resolved to
  correctly fetch the DNS from the VPN. The issue arose updating my
  Ubuntu 18.04: the script is no longer invoked, and even invoking it
  manually (sudo openvpn myfile.ovpn) does not work anymore, even if in
  that case systemd-resolve --status shows the new DNS on the interface
  correctly.

  As suggested in https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-
  manager/+bug/1211110/comments/99, reverting to 1.10.6-2ubuntu1.1 fixes
  the issue.