You say "But I'm getting tired of this after years of doing it.". Does
this mean that you are suffering this bug already with older versions of
Ubuntu?

Yes, that is correct. It is happening for 2 years now, if I'm not
mistaken.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Wifi breaks and needs restart after Laptop's wake up

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  This is constant struggle for me, it seems that in the initial days
  after installation of Ubuntu 19.10 this problem of Wifi stopping to
  work after wake up does not happen. I'm sure, I reinstalled Ubuntu
  many times, the issue still persist.

  Breaking of Wifi after computer wake up starts to appear, on average,
  after a week of computer usage.

  On my laptop, this Wifi problem existed in the previous Ubuntu
  versions as well.

  What works: It seems a simple Wifi turn off and turn on is sufficient,
  for the bug to go away. But I'm getting tired of this after years of
  doing it.