This is my GOA version but it's likely to have been broken by something
else I think:

gnome-online-accounts:
  Installed: 3.32.0-1ubuntu1
  Candidate: 3.32.0-1ubuntu1
  Version table:
 *** 3.32.0-1ubuntu1 500
        500 file:/srv/mirrors/ubuntu eoan/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Existing accounts work fine, but if I add a new account using gnome-
control-center or gnome-calendar, then it doesn't work. Calendars don't
sync and Evolution can't retrieve mail/contacts, etc. In the journal
there is:

Aug 12 12:00:37 raleigh.home.orangesquash.org.uk gnome-calendar[8276]:
source_credentials_required_cb: Failed to authenticate
'i...@orangesquash.org.uk': Error reading data from TLS socket: The
specified session has been invalidated for some reason.

I think that's an error from glib-networking.

I tried on eoan only, so far (a clean system and my real one). As first
steps maybe we need to try disco, and maybe also downgrading glib-
networking.

** Affects: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

--
Newly added Google accounts don't work: The specified session has been
invalidated for some reason.