Public bug reported:

This is my GOA/EDS version but it's likely to have been broken by
something else I think:

gnome-online-accounts:
  Installed: 3.32.0-1ubuntu1
  Candidate: 3.32.0-1ubuntu1
  Version table:
 *** 3.32.0-1ubuntu1 500
        500 file:/srv/mirrors/ubuntu eoan/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

evolution-data-server:
  Installed: 3.32.2-2
  Candidate: 3.32.2-2
  Version table:
 *** 3.32.2-2 500
        500 file:/srv/mirrors/ubuntu eoan/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Existing accounts work fine, but if I add a new account using gnome-
control-center or gnome-calendar, then it doesn't work. Calendars don't
sync and Evolution can't retrieve mail/contacts, etc. In the journal
there is:

Aug 12 12:00:37 raleigh.home.orangesquash.org.uk gnome-calendar[8276]:
source_credentials_required_cb: Failed to authenticate
'i...@orangesquash.org.uk': Error reading data from TLS socket: The
specified session has been invalidated for some reason.

I think that's an error from glib-networking.

I tried on eoan only, so far (a clean system and my real one). As first
steps maybe we need to try disco, and maybe also downgrading glib-
networking. Or upgrading it: there is a new release waiting to be
packaged.

** Affects: evolution-data-server (Ubuntu)

** Tags: rls-ee-incoming

** Package changed: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu) => gnome-online-
accounts (Ubuntu)

** Package changed: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu) => evolution-data-
server (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

- This is my GOA version but it's likely to have been broken by something
- else I think:
+ This is my GOA/EDS version but it's likely to have been broken by
+ something else I think:

  gnome-online-accounts:
-   Installed: 3.32.0-1ubuntu1
-   Candidate: 3.32.0-1ubuntu1
+   Installed: 3.32.0-1ubuntu1
+   Candidate: 3.32.0-1ubuntu1
+   Version table:
+  *** 3.32.0-1ubuntu1 500
+         500 file:/srv/mirrors/ubuntu eoan/main amd64 Packages
+         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
+
+ evolution-data-server:
+   Installed: 3.32.2-2
+   Candidate: 3.32.2-2
    Version table:
-  *** 3.32.0-1ubuntu1 500
+  *** 3.32.2-2 500
[...]

** Tags added: rls-ee-incoming

** Description changed:

-
[...]

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in
Ubuntu.

  Newly added Google accounts don't work: The specified session has been
  invalidated for some reason.

Status in evolution-data-server package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description: