** Project changed: launchpad => apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu says: "The problem cannot be reported."

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  With Ubuntu 19.10 I get continuously problem reports, which I try to send to
Ubuntu, but which don't leave my PC, because the next info is:
  The problem cannot be reported: The problem happened with the program
/usr/lib/gnome-session/gnome-session-binary which changed since the crash
occurred. --- I have done nothing in between. Only Ubuntu has acted.