Ok, the bileto systemd package seems to look sane, although it's a
really hard thing to review. The tests not being green seems reassuring
I'd say. I somewhat agree that having both 242 and 243 rc in already
-proposed at one point does seem like a plus, but on the other side
their removal means there were unsuspected regressions. That being said,
I am willing to take the risk so early after Feature Freeze.

Let's make sure to check if the regressions we saw with 243 and 242
aren't visible here (if those weren't visible via autopkgtests of
course). Anyway, +1 on the FFe. Please upload as soon as possible.

** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu)

  [FFe] Please accept systemd 241 to Eoan

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  Eoan currently has 240-6ubuntu13, but it is not used widely, Debian stable
already has 241 and Debian testing moved to 242 last week.
  Version 241 is the safest choice for Eoan (from v240, v241 and v242) since it
is widely tested, while going forward 20.04 will most likely ship a systemd
release which is not released yet, probably v244+.

  Updating to v241 will allow us to carry fewer patches in Eoan and
  makes moving to the next release easier.

  The proposed package is tested in Bileto and all tests are passing:
  https://bileto.ubuntu.com/#/ticket/3789

  The final version will be 241-7ubuntu1 and I'm tidying up the
  changelog, too.