** Changed in: libunistring (Debian)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libidn in Ubuntu.

  libunistring and libidn ftbfs on 18.04 LTS

Status in libidn package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libunistring package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libidn source package in Bionic:
  Fix Released
Status in libunistring source package in Bionic:
  Fix Released
Status in libidn source package in Cosmic:
  Fix Released
Status in libunistring source package in Cosmic:
  Fix Released
Status in libunistring package in Debian:

  Impact
  ------
  libunistring doesn't build from source which means someone would need to fix
that problem before fixing any bugs in the libunistring package for Ubuntu
18.04 LTS.

  Test Case
  ---------
  Does libunistring build successfully?

  Regression Potential
  We are simply backporting the workaround we applied in Ubuntu 19.04.

  Original Bug Report
  according to

http://people.canonical.com/~doko/ftbfs-report/test-rebuild-20181222-bionic.html

  libunistring ftbfs.