This is an Android intent (see
https://developer.chrome.com/multidevice/android/intents). I'm not sure
that this will be fixable with a UA override.

Currently, one thing that's missing from Oxide is the ability to
delegate unhandled URL schemes to the system. We need to do this, but
then it would be the responsibility of url-dispatcher to interpret these
Android intents and launch the correct application on Ubuntu (if that's
even possible?)

If only we had someone to focus on website evangelism....

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Clicking on google "intent" url leads to error pages

Status in Oxide Webview:
  New
Status in Web Browser App:
  Confirmed
Status in “webbrowser-app” package in Ubuntu:

  Using rtm 122
  - open the webbrowser
  - go to google.com
  - search for e.g "Washington"
  - click on the map image at the top of the results

  -> you get an error about "intent:/..." not being supported