snappy-hwe-snaps is a project used to track work related to system stack
snaps published by Canonical. Your bug most likely has to do with the
bluez (or related) Debian package from the Ubuntu archive.

** Project changed: snappy-hwe-snaps => bluez

** Project changed: bluez => bluez (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 19.04 Bluetooth KaiOS phone file transfer issues

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using Ubuntu 19.04 on a Dell Inspiron Laptop that has Bluetooth
  enabled (visible, discoverable). Just bought a Tracfone MyFlip which
  uses KaiOS. Ideally, I should be able to transfer files back & forth.
  In fact, if a "send" a file from laptop to phone, I have no issues and
  the file appears. Means Bluetooth is more or less working ... devices
  are paired and some functionality.

  But if I try to send a file from phone to laptop - that does not work.
  There are messages on my phone, first: "File Transfer is Ready to
  Start". Then about 2 seconds latter: "File Transfer Fail." FYI: on
  KaiOS, via Files App... "Share" via "Bluetooth" and comes up with a
  list of paired devices, where my laptop is identified correctly.

  With laptop-->phone, phone bluetooth app displays messages and asks if OK to
receive file.
  With phone-->laptop, no messages, nothing happens.

  Been knocking my head on this for two days now without resolution, so
  reaching out to community for help. Thanks in advance.