There's nothing we can verify here, not having a test server for that.

Two autopkgtest regressions remain for apport, but they are not
regressions; they're the usual flaky communication with launchpad -
launchpad 503-ing.

Given that there are no regressions in other parts and the patch is
unmodified from eoan, we should hopefully be fine.

** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-bionic
verification-needed-disco
** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-bionic
verification-done-disco

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  handle TLS session renegotiation

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in apt source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in apt source package in Disco:
  Fix Committed
Status in apt source package in Eoan:

  [Impact]
  TLS sessions can renegotiate keys, but APT does not support it; meaning their
HTTPS connections stop working.

  [Test case]
  We don't really have a reproducer. You'd need a server that re-negotiates by
path; e.g. because it requires a a certain client certificate for a certain
path.

  We know it does not break other use cases, having run that for quite
  some time in eoan and Debian stretch, and the patch was tested by the
  patch submitter @ Akamai (see https://github.com/Debian/apt/pull/93).

  [Regression potential]
  - Could we get stuck on renegotiation?