Ubuntu 19.04, "ubuntu-bug apport" pops up the "Send problem report to
the developers?" with the "Don't send" and "Send" buttons, but when I
click on "Send" nothing happens.

I have the "problem_types" line commented out in
/etc/apport/crashdb.conf, though I don't know if that's relevant when
I'm trying to report a bug, not a crash.

I have no idea how to troubleshoot this further. Please advise.

The same problem occurs for "ubuntu-bug needrestart".

** Affects: apport (Ubuntu)

--
ubuntu-bug not opening anything in the browser
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1843630