** Changed in: ubuntu-themes (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-themes in Ubuntu.

  (Non-overlay) scroll-bar lacks sufficient contrast to easily identify
  its position in the scroll-track

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Fix Committed
Status in One Hundred Papercuts:
  Fix Released
Status in Ubuntu MATE:
  Won't Fix
Status in Ubuntu theme:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-themes package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: gnome-session

  The scroll-bars that appear on the right-side and bottom of gnome
  windows lack sufficient contrast to the scroll-track. I have
  difficulty identifying where in the scroll-track the bar is
  positioned. I often mistake the background of the scroll-track as the
  scroll-bar itself. I'm using Inverted Control theme. More contrast and
  better color separation is needed here.

  Package: gnome-session-bin 2.30.0-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-28.55-generic 2.6.32.27+drm33.12
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-28-generic i686
  Architecture: i386