** Branch linked: lp:unity-scopes-api/staging

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in

  Replace "InvalidateResults" dbus-send with "list updated" pub/sub
  mechanism

Status in “unity-scopes-api” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in “unity-scopes-shell” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  The dbus "InvalidateResults" message was intended to be a temporary
  solution until we implemented a proper "list updated" pub/sub
  mechanism. Now that we have one, we should replace the dbus-send call
  in SSRegistryObject with publisher_->send_message() as done in
  RegistryObject.