I'm trying to report a bug about "Ubutnu Software", using ubuntu-bug.
When I click on it, the dialog "Problem in gnome-software" with content "The
problem cannot be reported: This is not an official Ubuntu package. Please
remove any third party package and try again." pops up.

It's Ubuntu 18.04.

** Affects: apport (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
Ubuntu Software in not considered as official Ubuntu application by ubuntu-bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1848063