** Package changed: network-manager (Ubuntu) => linux (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  wifi bug oscillating

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:

  the 2.4ghz band wifi network does not work properly and the other
  networks is oscillating is not stable, is oscillating and dropping the
  network all the time using this system, I've done testing on other
  systems like windows and works normally, an information about my
  machine and a hp pavilion dv4 notebook

  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:19.10.13
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu7
  Architecture: amd64
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  Date: Sun Oct  6 17:10:07 2019
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Beta amd64 (20190926.1)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  Symptom: release-upgrade
  VarLogDistupgradeTermlog: