** Tags removed: version-blocked-ff

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to exiv2 in Ubuntu.

  Update to exiv2 version 0.27

Status in exiv2 package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in exiv2 package in Debian:

  0.26 was released in April

  http://www.exiv2.org/whatsnew.html

  "This release contains a large collection of new features, new lenses
  and bugfixes across all areas of Exiv2. "

  Presumably debian stretch freeze interfered with a prompter update

  Currently in debian exp here:

  https://packages.debian.org/experimental/exiv2

  I was hoping to to get a new feature release of the very popular
  Digikam (5.7.0) into artful under a FFE, but that has bumped the
  minimum exiv2 build depend from 0.25 -> 0.26.

  If due to rdeps etc an update in artful turns out not to be possible,
  I would like to target this for early in 18.04 LTS cycle.