Could you just 'journalctl -b 0' and attach that? there could be kernel
error or such which aren't to do with the specific pid

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to iputils in Ubuntu.

  Xubuntu ping command leading to all of sessions closed

Status in iputils package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,my server version is Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS. When I use ping command,
  all the sessions will  be closed and returned socket error 10053.
  However,it is normal when I ping the valid address likes: ping -c 4
  bugs.launchpad.net. But when I ping other address which would  return
  "Destination Host Unreachable", all the distal session in putty or
  another shell would be colsed with "Connection closed by foreign
  host". Other commands like netcat have the same error.

  I checked the syslog without no returned error after using ping for
  this strange phenomenon, through syslog included some related
  information:

  syslog.1:Oct 22 21:15:16 dell systemd-timesyncd[1298]: Synchronized to time
server 91.189.89.199:123 (ntp.ubuntu.com).
  syslog.1:Oct 22 21:17:35 dell systemd-timesyncd[1298]: Timed out waiting for
reply from 91.189.89.199:123 (ntp.ubuntu.com).

  or

  messages:Oct 22 23:14:53 dell blueman.desktop[3974]:
ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on org.bluez:/:
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.TimedOut: Failed to
activate service 'org.bluez': timed out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)
  messages:Oct 22 23:14:53 dell blueman.desktop[3974]:
ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on org.bluez:/org/bluez:
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.TimedOut: Failed to
activate service 'org.bluez': timed out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)
  messages:Oct 22 23:14:53 dell blueman.desktop[3974]:
ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on org.bluez:/:
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.TimedOut: Failed to
activate service 'org.bluez': timed out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)

  I guess some daemon programs may peform their function via ping or
  other ways. User sessions always be closed immediately and connection
  refusion time usually takes no more than 1 min, and it won't kill
  running jobs in closed session.

  Especially, this phenomenon never happens in apt-get and conda or wget
  command.

  I have no idea what lead to this strange phenomenon. Please give me
  advice.

  Thanks!