CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Tue Nov  5 04:07:00 2019
IfupdownConfig:
 # interfaces(5) file used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8)
 auto lo
 iface lo inet loopback
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.04 "Disco Dingo" - Release amd64 (20190416)
SourcePackage: network-manager
nmcli-nm:
 RUNNING  VERSION  STATE      STARTUP  CONNECTIVITY  NETWORKING  WIFI-HW  WIFI
   WWAN-HW  WWAN
 running  1.20.4   connected  started  full          enabled     enabled
enabled  enabled  enabled

** Affects: network-manager

** Affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug eoan

** Attachment added: "Video recorded at boot time, right after login, where the
Wifi connexion fails because of the VPN auto-connect being broken"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1851322/+attachment/5302868/+files/vpn-auto-connect.webm

** Also affects: network-manager

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  VPN auto-connect is not working

Status in NetworkManager:
  New
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  This is a duplicate of bug:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/network-manager/+bug/1718931

  It is marked as fixed, but the feature is still broken for me.

  I configured my Wifi connection to automatically connect to a VPN, but it
only works if I manually
  connect to the Wifi via NetworkManager.

  Package: network-manager 1.20.4-2ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu8.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME