Thanks @Dan, I applied the patch
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/448207988/resolved.patch to my VM, but the issue
is still reproducing.
The md5sum line is before creating "$statedir/isc-dhcp-v4-$interface.conf",
while I can see the isc-dhcp-v4-$interface.conf file is created on my VM.

I think the root cause is not same with bug 1849608

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  DNS info is not loaded by dhclient

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  Hi Team,

  Could you please help to confirm if this is an issue on Ubuntu19.10
  Desktop?

  1. Update /etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf file to include below 2 new lines.
     supersede domain-name "vmware.com";
     supersede domain-name-servers 10.117.0.1;

  2. Reboot

  3. check DNS info by "systemd-resolve --status", the DNS domain and
  server is not set. But /run/systemd/resolved.conf.d/isc-
  dhcp-v4-ens160.conf contains the new DNS domain and server.

  4. Manually run "systemctl try-reload-or-restart systemd-
  resolved.service" and then DNS is set correctly, "systemd-resolve
  --status" output have the new DNS domain and server.

  I tried the same steps on Ubuntu18.04 Desktop, no such issue. DNS updated
correctly after reboot.

  Thanks,
  Pengpeng