Thank you for your bug report.

- What sound card/driver do you use?
- Could you add your '$ journactl -b 0' log to the bug?
- Do you get the same problem if you play a sound using 'paplay'?

** Package changed: gdm3 (Ubuntu) => pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Audio Stops Playing Briefly When Emptying Trash

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  I am running Ubuntu 19.10 and encountered this issue. I had a podcast
  playing in the background on Firefox v. 70.0.1 and I was deleting some
  files. I then proceeded to empty the trash and saw that the audio
  stops briefly till the "Empty all items from Trash?" prompt shows up.

  I was able to duplicate this many times and it even occurred with
  audio on Chrome.

  The expected way for things to work would be the audio keeps on
  playing, if I just empty the trash.