** Package changed: kernel-package (Ubuntu) => xorg (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  External HDMI display not working with Intel GPU

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  I have Asus UX580 laptop with intel and nvidia 1050 video cards under Ubuntu
19.10.
  For some reason dual monitor setup with external monitor via HDMI only works
if I switch to Nvidia only. If I select Intel GPU or "on-demand" in Nvidia
server settings HDMI out is not working at all - xrandr shows HDMI out
disconnected.