** Changed in: webbrowser-app
     Assignee: Olivier Tilloy (osomon) => (unassigned)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  youtube search results give flash videos on desktop

Status in Web Browser App:
  Triaged
Status in “webbrowser-app” package in Ubuntu:

  I wanted to see how well webbrowser-app/oxide would do with HTML5
  videos, so I went to youtube-- and it did great! Except that going to
  youtube and typing stuff into the search gave results for flash
  videos, which, of course, we don't (and won't) have the flash plugin.
  For my search it was about 90% flash and 10% html5 so I don't think
  this is a great experience for our users. Would using a different UA
  string would help?