Although you might not be using Bluetooth at all :)

Another issue I can see here is that your audio devices are being used
by jackdbus. That daemon might be used by Ubuntu Studio, but it's not
part of normal Ubuntu and we don't see this kind of issue in normal
Ubuntu. So I am adding a jackd task.

** Also affects: jackd2 (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- [HDA-Intel - HDA Intel PCH, playback] Audio playback is choppy when connected
to wifi (sounds like turntable skipping), problem goes away when wifi disabled
+ Ubuntu Studio audio playback is choppy when connected to wifi (sounds like
turntable skipping), problem goes away when wifi disabled

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to jackd2 in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu Studio audio playback is choppy when connected to wifi (sounds
  like turntable skipping), problem goes away when wifi disabled

Status in jackd2 package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:

  Turning off PulseAudio timer scheduling does not fix the problem.
  Shouldn't be a hardware issue because it was not present in Ubuntu
  18.04. I am currently on the latest Ubuntu Studio release.

  Package: pulseaudio 1:13.0-1ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.3.0-24.26-lowlatency 5.3.10
  Uname: Linux 5.3.0-24-lowlatency x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu8.2
  Architecture: amd64
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC2:  william    2221 F.... jackdbus
   /dev/snd/pcmC2D0c:   william    2221 F...m jackdbus
   /dev/snd/pcmC2D0p:   william    2221 F...m jackdbus
  CurrentDesktop: MATE
  Date: Mon Dec 30 18:22:30 2019
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Studio 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Release amd64
(20191017)
  SourcePackage: pulseaudio
  Symptom: audio
  Symptom_Card: USB-Audio - USB Audio CODEC
  Title: [HDA-Intel - HDA Intel PCH, playback] Pulseaudio fails to detect card
  dmi.bios.date: 12/24/2018
  dmi.bios.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: A19
  dmi.board.name: 0TRW8H
  dmi.board.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.board.version: A00
  dmi.chassis.type: 9
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnDellInc.:bvrA19:bd12/24/2018:svnDellInc.:pnXPS139343:pvr:rvnDellInc.:rn0TRW8H:rvrA00:cvnDellInc.:ct9:cvr:
  dmi.product.name: XPS 13 9343
  dmi.product.sku: 0665
  dmi.sys.vendor: Dell Inc.
  modified.conffile..etc.pulse.default.pa: [modified]
  mtime.conffile..etc.pulse.default.pa: 2019-12-30T18:20:31.085005