I cant reproduce this bug anymore since last updates.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  Blurred texts, icons and character typed on login screen after logout
  or switching user

Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:

  I login to my account normally. But, when I click on "switch user"
  from app indicator, the clock in login screen will be completely
  blurred, impossible even to perceive it is a clock/time, except if I
  wait one minute so that the last number will update and it will show
  correctly (only the last number).

  If I press enter or click-up, I see the login form with the same
  problem: I can see that there are two users but they are completely
  indistinguishable and blurred. If I click on it, I can type my
  password but still blurred, even the chars I type are blurred.

  The app indicator icons are blurred too, but when I put the cursor
  over them, instantly they are fixed.

  PS: I have two enabled monitors and two users, but the second user is
  not logged in.

  Package: lightdm (not installed)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu15
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME