Ubuntu releases no longer have a Guest account
Further to comment #6, closing Papercuts task

** Changed in: hundredpapercuts

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  Guest username is nasty

Status in One Hundred Papercuts:
  Won't Fix
Status in Light Display Manager:
  Won't Fix
Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  When logging in to the guest account, the user is assigned the
  username guest-hWf1ay. I am assuming that the latter half of that is
  an auto-generated string.

  This is rather ugly and I think it should be changed to something a
  little more user-friendly, such as 'Guest'.