Re comment #3, sorry forgot to say that running 'apport-collect 1861717'
in a terminal will add debugging information to this bug report.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Desktop interface is rotated 180 degrees

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  I have an HP Pavilion dv7 and when I download Ubuntu version 19. 04
  and install it on my laptop, the interface appears face down. The
  functionality of the buttons or icons is normal, that is, the only
  thing that appears upside down is the image.