Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: lvm2 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lvm2 in Ubuntu.

  server will not boot after updating lvm2 package

Status in lvm2 package in Ubuntu:

  After updating lvm2 from 2.02.176-4.1ubuntu3.18.04.1 to
  2.02.176-4.1ubuntu3.18.04.2, server will not boot.

  1) The release of Ubuntu you are using, via 'lsb_release -rd' or System ->
About Ubuntu
  Release:        18.04

  2) The version of the package you are using, via 'apt-cache policy pkgname'
or by checking in Software Center
  2.02.176-4.1ubuntu3.18.04.2

  3) What you expected to happen
  I expect the server to boot.

  4) What happened instead
  The server hangs at boot.

  As the server will not boot, I can not provide any logs.  I can only
  provide a screen captures of the boot failure messages.