When user chooses Lithuanian keyboard layout then XKB variables in
/etc/default/keyboard should set to:
XKBLAYOUT="lt,us"
XKBVARIANT=",altgr-intl"

I'm attaching screenshot of English US (intl with altGR) keyboard
layoyut, this layout is most usefull for Lithuanians, because it
contains Euro (€) and other symbols, often used in Lithuania.

** Attachment added: "Screenshot of English US (intl with altGR) keyboard
layoyut"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/console-setup/+bug/1863001/+attachment/5327742/+files/US%28altGR%20intl%29%20keyboard%20layoyut.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to console-setup in Ubuntu.

  Incorrect LAYOUT is set when choosing Lithuanian in dpkg-reconfigure
  keyboard-configuration and Ubiquity

Status in console-setup package in Ubuntu:

  If user chooses Lithuanian keyboard layout during installation
  (Ubiquity) or dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration then incorrect
  layout is set in /etc/default/keyboard :

  XKBLAYOUT="lt,lt"
  XKBVARIANT=",us"

  This configuration is not intuitive, because people think, that
  sometimes Lithuanian keyboard works (when lt1 is selected in GNOME
  shell panel) and sometimes doesn't work (when lt2 is selected).

  So, majority of Lithuanian users are force to removed second lt(us)
  layout and add English (US) altgr-intl layout.

  So, correct /etc/default/keyboard should be:

  XKBMODEL="pc105"
  XKBLAYOUT="lt,us"
  XKBVARIANT=",altgr-intl"
  XKBOPTIONS="grp_led:scroll"
  BACKSPACE="guess"

  I will attach a patch to debian/keyboard-configuration.config file
  which fixes this issue