The 'Software & Updates' interface is software-properties, not update-
notifier.

** Package changed: update-notifier (Ubuntu) => software-properties
(Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  Livepatch is running, but appears OFF in 'software & updates'

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  I have a similar problem to #1758980 Enabling LivePatch fails, but not so
sure it is the same. When I verify Livepatch status (sudo canonical-livepatch
status):
  client-version: 9.4.8
  architecture: x86_64
  cpu-model: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz
  last-check: 2020-02-14T09:29:57-03:00
  boot-time: 2020-02-14T07:29:23-03:00
  uptime: 2h26m29s
  status:
  - kernel: 4.15.0-76.86-generic
    running: true
    livepatch:
      checkState: checked
      patchState: nothing-to-apply
      version: ""
      fixes: ""

  But in 'Software & Updates' Livepatch tab all I got is 'OFF', and I
  can't switch ON or click on it. It is written 'Livepatch requires an
  internet connection'. Is this a known bug to be ignored, or something
  else that must be fixed?