CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Mon Feb 24 21:49:43 2020
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-control-center
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Alpha amd64 (20200221)
ProcEnviron:
 LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
 LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 SHELL=/bin/bash
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
SourcePackage: gnome-control-center

** Affects: cups (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug focal
--
Printer adds automatically at boot with notification or if printer deleted
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1864558