Also note, if you do test in Lubuntu 19.10, you should also please
execute the following command only once, as it will automatically gather
debugging information, in a terminal:

apport-collect 1865906

When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-
bug' and the name of the package affected. You can learn more about this
functionality at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  software-properties-* import key issue

Status in lubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  My system: Lubuntu 19.04 run from Live-CD (from the original ISO
  image)

  Note: Followig issue apply to both software-properties: Qt and KDE run from
LiveCD.

  After opening thru the console (as root) the software-properties,
  switching to the "Authentication" tab and pressing the "Import key
  file", I recieve following error output:

  # software-properties-qt

  QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-root'
  Trackback (most recent call last):
    File
"/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/softwareproperties/qt/SoftwarePropertiesQt.py",
line 712, in add_key_clicked
      url = KUrl.fromPath(home)
  NameError: name 'KUrl' is not defined

  same happens with software-properties-kde.

  When I'm trying to check their version, I'll get following output:

  # software-properties-qt -v

  QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-
  root'

  software-properties-qt