** Also affects: unity8 (Ubuntu RTM)

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu RTM)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Nick Dedekind (nick-dedekind)

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu RTM)

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu RTM)

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu RTM)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-system-settings-
online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  Switching windows with a Trusted Prompt Session active loses the
  trusted prompt session

Status in Qt integration with the Mir display server:
  In Progress
Status in Online Accounts setup for Ubuntu Touch:
  Confirmed
Status in “pay-service” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “trust-store” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu RTM:

  When we create a trusted prompt session over an application, let's say a
small dialog, and then switch applications, when we switch back to the original
application the dialog is not overlayed on top of the original application. The
program providing the dialog seems happy, and is still running, but visually it
is not there.

  We notice this when using the payments UI which overlays ontop of the
  dash. In some cases we need to show Online Accounts which runs as an
  independent application and causes a switching behavior. When
  returning back to the dash the Payment UI is not visible. It also
  happens if the Payment UI is visible and you switch applications using
  the right swipe.