This release of Ubuntu is no longer receiving maintenance updates. If
this is still an issue on a maintained version of Ubuntu please let us
know.

** Changed in: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  Maya44+ Support in ALSA

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:

  I found some problems on Maya44+ USB support in linux.
  Using ubuntu 13.04 , Ubuntu 13.10 with alsa driver alsa-driver-1.0.25+dfsg i
found that this card isn't supported.
  Only 2 of 4 channels work and they are mixed .
  This card mounts TI TUSB3200AC chip.
  This chip is also used in Re Loop devices and in Herlcues DJ Console.
  To fix this problem i found on google a patch for Reloop device. I chanaged
VID and PID for MAYA44+ and now it works .
  This patch involves in edititing ./sound/usb/quirks-table.h according to
attached patch

  Also i provide an .asoundrc. With this .asoundrc you are able to use
  each input and output channel