** Summary changed:

- Canned queries to an aggregator scope: search queries not working
+ Canned queries to favorited scopes don't preserve search query string

** Changed in: unity-scopes-shell (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity-scopes-shell (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Pawel Stolowski (stolowski)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in

  Canned queries to favorited scopes don't preserve search query string

Status in “unity-scopes-shell” package in Ubuntu:

  I do a search in the scopes scope, and got some results with
  recommendations... example of the request and two results from there:
  https://pastebin.canonical.com/119509/

  If I tap into the recommendation for a simple scope, it gets opened
  and with the query searched automatically, all good!

  But if I tap into the recommendation for an aggregator scope, it gets
  opened, but the query is NOT searched automatically. It should.