This can be closed as resolved. Thanks!

Sorry to not have said this before.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  New Feature: Don't show this again!

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  1)
  Release:      14.04

  2)
  apport:
    Installed: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.3
    Candidate: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.3
    Version table:
   *** 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.3 0
          500 http://nz.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-updates/main amd64
Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
       2.14.1-0ubuntu3 0
          500 http://nz.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/main amd64 Packages

  3)
  I would like apport to have the option of submitting the bug report and then
be able to not have to see the same bug pop up again, only so that I can report
the same bug again or cancel and get annoyed. Also, this would make users not
switch off apport altogether and give developers only one instance of the same
bug report. The application could store the summary on disk and if the same
summary happens again, not display the bug or it could ask the server for the
same bug report and not bother the user. Maybe this should be optional and
users can tick: "Don't show this again!".

  4)
  The application popped up so many times that I turned the service off
completely out of annoyance.