On Friday, March 6, 2020 2:49:21 AM EST you wrote:
> I'm so sorry this issue went unanswered for 9 years.. The backlog we've
> accrued here is truly unfortunate. We'd really like to see the situation
> improve, but with nearly 1300 open bugs, manually testing each has
> become virtually impossible. The aim in pinging neglected bugs such as
> this was to allow those still effected to get their issue back on the
> radar.

Don't worry about it.  I was a very active Ubuntu developer at one point, so I
totally understand.  I was just in a bad mood yesterday for other reasons.

On the off chance you manage to remember, if you notice any of these filed by
me
in the future, feel free to close them without the ping.  If you don't notice,
that's fine too.

Scott K

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  Apport retracer dupes bugs that aren't dupes

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Bug #861560 was marked a duplicate of Bug #629753, but it's not.

  They are close, but not the same:

  Traceback:
   Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "/usr/share/kde4/apps/printer-applet/monitor.py", line 376, in
get_notifications
       jobid = event['notify-job-id']
   KeyError: 'notify-job-id'

  Traceback:
   Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "/usr/share/kde4/apps/printer-applet/monitor.py", line 394, in
get_notifications
       attrs['job-originating-user-name'] != cups.getUser ()):
   KeyError: 'job-originating-user-name'

  This is in a slightly different part of the code and although the
  error class (KeyError) is the same, the missing key is different.
  These bugs shouldn't be duped.