Problem like I described is on LightDM. When I changed to gdm3, problem
is gone.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu desktop computer doesn't seem to lock correctly

Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu desktop computer doesn't seem to lock correctly if I click "Lock
Screen" it does lock if I use shortcut. If I use the "lock screen" button then
anyone can unlock it by merely pressing "ctrl+alt+f7".
  The problem is not that I cannot lock my screen, the problem is I was under
the impression that my computer was being locked when it was not.
  now that I know that the "Lock Screen" button doesn't work correctly I know
of other ways to lock my computer still the lock screen button should work and
it looks like it locked my screen,but if I press "ctrl+alt+f7" then it
magically unlocks

  So it is a security incident.

  Thanks in Advance.