This is for eoan. Since focal will use the alsa-lib-1.2.1.2 and it
already switch to use ucm2, so this SRU doesn't apply to focal, only for
eoan and bionic.

** Patch added: "alsa-lib_1.1.9-0ubuntu1.3.debdiff"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-lib/+bug/1868210/+attachment/5339265/+files/alsa-lib_1.1.9-0ubuntu1.3.debdiff

** Also affects: alsa-lib (Ubuntu Eoan)

** Changed in: alsa-lib (Ubuntu Eoan)

** Changed in: alsa-lib (Ubuntu Eoan)

** Description changed:

  [Impact]
  On some lenovo notebooks, ucm files are not loaded and mic can't be used

  [Fix]
  UCM was loaded based on cardlongname, but that can't cover all configs of the
same model. Lenovo suggested to load  ucm by the first 3 letters of
/sys/devices/virtual/dmi/id/bios_version, so that all configs could use just
one ucm.

  [Test Case]
+ after applying this patch, I installed the testing alsa-lib on lenovo X1C7
and Dell vostro5390 which are all machines with the dmic connected to pch,
after booing up, I checked the /usr/share/alsa/ucm/, the LENOVO-BIOSID-xxx
folders are there, and the LENOVO machine loaded the N2H/*.conf, it worked
well, the Dell machine still loaded the ucm by cardname, it worked as good as
before.

  [Regression Potential]
+ low, just add some new ucms and let LENOVO machine find the ucm by
bios_version if it fails by cardlongname. And already tested the change on
lenovo and dell machines.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-lib in Ubuntu.

  [SRU] Load ucm on Lenovo notebooks based on bios version

Status in alsa-lib package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in alsa-lib source package in Bionic:
  Confirmed
Status in alsa-lib source package in Eoan:
  Confirmed
Status in alsa-lib source package in Focal:
  Invalid

Bug description: